Congratulations to our winner: OMGshewonagain!
Experience Germany at its Finest!
One more Bierkrug please! In recognition of Oktoberfest, Germany's legendary beer festival, we are offering a trip to Munich to the lucky winner of our Oktoberfest promotion! Arranged between the 9th and 22nd of November, the trip includes hotels, paid tours, plus $4,000 spending money!
Starting on October 1st until October 29th, we'll reward every minimum $50 deposit per week with one raffle ticket. Each week, every Monday a draw will take place and 25 lucky players will enter the final taking place on November 1st in the Final Room between 6PM and midnight EST! Zum Wohl!
Trip to Munich between 9th - 22nd of November!
Nov 9th - Nov 22nd
Royal Castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Day Tour
|Week 1||Concrete Angel||Qualified|
|Week 2||va beach girl||Qualified|
- *Promo period: 00:01 Sunday 1st of October – 23:59 (GMT) to Monday 30th of October 2017.
- *The trip takes place in November 2017 in Germany with the possibility to change the date of the trip at the winner’s request and according to availability;
- *In order to be eligible for the tournament, players must have made a minimum deposit of $50 within a week in the month of October;
- *The players will receive one raffle ticket for every $50 deposited within a week;
- *Every Monday of the month of October a draw will take place and 25 players will qualify for the final. The last draw will take place on Monday, October 30th;
- *The final will take place on November 1st in the Final Room, between 6PM and midnight EST;
- *In case of a tie during the Final, the first member (from the ones at a tie) to win a bingo game, in any of our bingo rooms after midnight EST will determine the winning player, no matter when the cards have been purchased;
- *Players can choose to receive 70% of the prize value;
- *The players are asked to update their address information prior to participating in this bingo promotion. In case there are any difficulties in the process, please contact Live Help;
- *If a player refuses the prize, then the prize will be awarded to the first runner-up;