We are permanently preoccupied with the safety of our players’ data. Bingo For Money enforces rigorous security controls, so as to protect you from the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
We gather the following types of info:
- Tracking info, collected while you navigate our Site;
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII), provided by you voluntarily.
Our site collects tracking information automatically and systematically, for the purpose of aiding design improvements. This way, we can also analyze user visit statistics. We collect this info in order to view site activity, visited pages, average time spent, as well as sites that visitors were hyperlinked from. All tracking info is collected anonymously web server logs and cookies, and there’s no personal information associated with it.
Personal Identifiable Information
Bingo For Money collects PII in the following situations:
- Upon registration;
- When customer inquiries are made;
- Whenever a user registers for info and services from the Company (Bingo For Money);
- When a member responds to our communications (questionnaires, surveys, etc.).
The collected PII usually includes name, email address, home address, telephone number, debit/credit card data, date of birth and any other info included in the registration process or in the survey, as the case dictates. Contest applications can also generate a collection of PII.
Here’s what we use this data for:
- To allow Bingo For Money to provide the best bingo services;
- To manage user accounts;
- To process user requests for information;
- To provide customer support;
- To offer promo updates pertaining to special services and products;
- To provide notifications pertaining to software and services;
- For any other purpose stated when requiring said PII.
Disclosure of Information
We only disclose PII to the following recipients, in the following instances:
- Companies in the Bingo For Money group and their employees, if and when they request it;
- Third parties who provide services to us, in order to improve the services we provide you;
- Auditors, contractors or advisers in the process of auditing Bingo For Money;
- Companies that will potentially become purchasers or investors.
On occasion, governing authorities may require the disclosure of PII under legal provision contained in the Governing Law. The member agrees with Bingo For Money’s right to disclose PII to third parties including but not limited to AVS service providers, for fraud detection and control purposes. We also reserve the right to disclose PII to relevant recipients in the event of suspected irregularities involving a user account.
Except for these cases, PII and e-mail addresses will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
User Data Protection
Our security systems are highly professional, so we successfully protect your data from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized alteration, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Although we do our best to keep your data absolutely safe, transmissions over the internet cannot be 100% at all times. Bingo For Money cannot be held liable for PII disclosure caused by errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
Access to Personal Data
You have the permanent right of requiring access to your PII, as well as of correcting/erasing incorrect data. This can be accomplished anytime you wish, by reaching out to us at email@example.com. If for any reason you believe the PII you have provided is incorrect, or simply wish to have it removed from our records, both updates and removal are options at your disposal.
We advise you to keep in mind that opting against disclosure of certain info may prevent Bingo For Money from providing you with complete bingo services.
Cookie Use Policy
Additional info can be received by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.